Saturday, October 8, 2011

Good days


The weather has been so nice right now, kinda makes up for the bugs and heat we had this summer.  My dog Baxter has been the best dog ever the last couple of days.  I have been picking up sticks (unending job with 4 acres) and burning them as I go.  He stayed by my side the whole time.  Pulling sticks out of my hand before I could get them in the wagon, and pulling at my gloves...but he was happy and so was I.  He even managed to BRING me 4 sticks...no kidding.  I told him to go get me a stick and he did, came over to the wagon and dropped it.  I was sooooo glad I had some treats in my pocket.  It may never happen again, but that day will be with me forever.   Our trees are almost at their peak right now and it is so beautiful in the afternoon.  Enjoy the photos and have great days where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment