Friday, October 14, 2011

Monroe trip

Yesterday hubby, Kim, Carol and I all went on a little road trip to Monroe.  It is a very cute little town with a nice square you can walk around with lots of shops and the court house is in the center of the square.  I did not realize it but we had not been to Monroe at all this summer.  They had a wonderful addition to the square. I was told someone donated a large group of wooden carved jungle animals.  They are great!  One of the store keepers told me the children just love them, and parents bring the kids to the square and shop and the children have fun with all the animals.  There were even some hanging from the court house.  I was told that soon they will be removed for the winter, I am so glad I got to see them.  The zebra was my favorite as you can tell.  Just loved them.  The picture below are geese flying over the lake near where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment