Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Surprise in the mail!

beautiful ornament, filled with candy, notice the wrappers
chocolate!
What a great surprise we had today in the mail.  A large box from Andre'.  Andre' stayed with us a couple of years back as a foreign exchange student from Germany.  He was so much fun to have around.  I miss him and the little laughing jags we had. 

I feel like I won the lottery, chocolate and teas, really good stuff.  Enjoy my pictures.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, in this case I agree....


mailman caught me in my pajamas, again
had to sit and try some out
Teas, love them and sugar stirrers

A special thanks to my friends in Germany, we loved the surprise!
Joe hamming it up for the camera          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment